martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

Today I’m going to write about “how some things make us feel like we are in another place”.
Personally I discovered things that makes me forget all, release me, lose track of time, maybe is like a drug for me.

I’m talking about reading, watching movies, seeing the sky, dancing, traveling, walking on beautiful and different places, listening music and having a conversation with someone. Obviously not all the movies, books, music  and persons makes me forget everything, I talking about read books with good stories- not like twilight-, watching movies with a good and original plot, seeing the sky and meditate. And dancing  ,oh that’s release me so much, or walking on beautiful places or stay sitting on the sand and see the sea, listening music like Calle 13, Perotá Chingó, Soda Stéreo, A. Calamaro, J. Drexler, The Beatles,etc.



I mentioned “having a conversation with someone”, and I said this because, sometimes we found someone, people wich you can talk all day and all night and will never get bored, is wear, but sometimes happens and is amazing, maybe could be a friend, a familiar or a lover, we never know, but if you feel this , never have to let it go.

Oh, I have to say that food is a pleasure, eating is a good way to feel good too haha, and good hugs and pure love, obviously.

To conclude, I want to say that life gives amazing things to enjoy, sometimes sad situations complicate us, but exist so much things that we can enjoy and give us an opportunity to be happy.


1 comentario:

  1. The life is so beautiful, you just have to open your eyes, see that and thank (: because of this, I know that you're a good friend jaja

    ResponderBorrar