Today I’m going to talk about my experience in
University this semester, and I will talk about one thing because shows how
everything can change and be better if we want it.
When semester began I was a little distracted for some
situations, I was thinking too much, and I felt that some things didn’t made me
focus in myself and my responsibilities, but I resolved to changed, because
nobody can changed this except myself, I was thinking about the amazing things
that life brings me and how intelligence I am, nothing and nobody beats me and
I have proved myself, and when I set my mind on something I won’t stop.
Finally, I have succeeded; I proved myself again that
I can resolve it. However, I’m thinking about the things that makes me feel
sad, but now I have taken an important step, and this situations don’t hurt me
and don’t beat me, maybe is a personal maturing process , and I’m so happy now.
As a curious fact, in wear moments people don’t notice my wear situation ,haha
people said me that I give peace, hahaha and that’s cool for me, because I
don't like bother people, I want to give
happiness yuhu! And that episode is wear for me because I’m not really
sentimental haha or hide this kind of things just for close friends.
You’re happy, then I’m happy too (:
ResponderBorrar