martes, 29 de abril de 2014

COSMOS tv documentary series

I think that is so necessary to tell you about this amazing televisión documentary series, I'm talking about “COSMOS”.

COSMOS was created in 1980 by Carl Sagan (and presented ), Ann Druyan and Steven Soter, and was named “Cosmos: A Personal Voyage”, they wanted to share knowledge, specially about science, astronomy, the origin of life, the origing of the universe, all about the universe and cosmos. And, this is not like a boring documentaries about science topics, they try to give knowledge in a new way, making this more entertaining for people, for keep people interested and maybe want to learn more about that.
At present time,COSMOS, is presented by Neil deGrasseTyson an astrophysicist, inspired by Carl Sagan . And in 2014 this television documentary series  was named “Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey”.

I don’t know if you watched this before, but I tell you that you can see a new chapter every tuesday at 22:00 hours on NatGeo ,or download by subtorrents.com ,is a really good thing to watch, because you can learn so much about everything, it’s so exciting for me, I sometimes cry , because I can feel and see, how beautiful a incredible is life ,and universe, I totally recommend it.

1 comentario: