I think about technology different things, because in the present technology simplifies life ,specifically for communication and information, but for example,cellphones and new applications create distance among people, because people prefer contact their friends on Facebook or WhatsApp instead of a meet face to face with friends. However, I think that man is really intelligent and invented amazing things, my favourite is camera.
Camera, give us the possibility of never miss a good moment with your friends, family, or a trip, a beautiful thing in nature, or what you want to capture, and keep it, in a picture or in a film. In this moment I have a camera, but I want a new camera, something more professional, especially because I love seeing the sky and moon, and new cameras are better for capture this kind of landscape. And also I use camera for special events or celebrations.
Sometimes, I think about intelligence of humanity, and I’m so thankful for John Herschel and his awesome idea.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario