jueves, 3 de abril de 2014
In third semester I have six different subjects, I like some more than others, I will make a list in descending order :
Theory of science
Administrative Theory
Administrative law
English
Applied Statistics
Microeconomic
In this time I couldn't take extracurriculars subjects because my classes begin so late. However, In free time I’m exercising, I'm practicing zumba, running, and I wanna take pilates classes, because I think that exercise help so much in life, help to release tension and makes people happy.
I wanna have a good semester, I want learning so much about everything, and I really want to have a good score, of course .( And I want to have much time to waste – “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time “ haha- and hanging out,obviously )
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
I hate my timetable too! Is because we have the same? Jajaja we can, don’t worry, this won’t win us! Love you XOXO
ResponderBorrar