martes, 1 de abril de 2014

Telling a bit about me...

Hi,
My full name is Mareva Constanza Sironvalle Escanilla, but closer people to me calls me Mavi. I’m 20 years old and I’m a single(free haha) young woman. I’m from Chile and I was born here too, was a cold and rainy friday, was on July 30 .I live in Maipú, Santiago, with my parents and my sister, I’m the oldest sister. I have a good feeling with my family.

I studied in the same school for 13 years, it’s near to my home. I took dance classes for 4 years ( belly dance and jazz dance), and I was president in Student Council. In general I had great years in this school, just sometimes complicated moments because I don’t support injustice .However, my mind don’t forget good moments ,and I’m grateful for friends that I met here because are my friends in the present.

I graduated in 2011, I always knew that social sciences are my future, law, psychology, philosophy, political science, history, were and are my favourite areas, I choose a philanthropic career, because I wanna see humanity and nature together, like a complement of each other .( I like biology area but physics is difficult for me). ( I like biology area but physics is difficult for me)

I enjoy listening to music, dancing, walking for the city, looking to the sky, seeing movies, feeling the air in my skin, reading , learning about all I could,  I really like enjoying everything that life gives me.

All is energy, we can share and give good vibe!, Universe is amazing!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario