martes, 22 de abril de 2014

This is not the best picture I have, but this remember me one of my favourite things to do, dance.
I have this picture since high school, it was taken for my dance teacher,  was a musical for a graduation ceremony, and this picture shows five girls(my classmates and me) we were dressed up like dolls,  I was using a red t-shirt and a white dress, I’m next-to-last.

As I said before, dance is one of my favourite things, and in that moment I was a part of a jazz dance team, I would like to join in a dance group now, but I don’t have much time , just sometimes can go to Zumba class, because I really love make exercise with happy music, and with more people.  In general I think that exercise makes people happy, and dancing makes it too, also I see dance like a perfect art, pure expression about how I feel or how we are, dance helps to release us and help to forget all the world.


1 comentario:

  1. mavi, that's is a beautiful picture! I know you love dance, I love too jaja “can I have this dance?” (8) jajaja kisses my friend

    ResponderBorrar